UnitedHealthcare certification modules are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week on the UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions Learning Center. Upon entering the Distribution Portal, click the first tab on the top of your screen titled “Learning Center.”
New and Enhanced !
- Six attempts to take the assessment – This year the attempts to reach a passing score on the assessment has increased from 3 to 6 attempts! Each time you launch the assessment an attempt is counted. If you begin the assessment but then close out of it before finishing, you will lose an attempt. Consider the following helpful hints when taking your certifications:
- Be sure to schedule uninterrupted time in order to complete the entire assessment to prevent any distractions that may cause you to lose one of your attempts.
- Ensure you have a strong Internet connection before beginning the assessment.
- Each assessment will call out this change on the first page before you launch the assessment.
Also remember, UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions is accepting America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) certification and AHIP
re-certification in place of:
- Medicare Basics
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Medicare Part D Plans (Prescription Drug Plans)
- CMS Fraud, Waste, and Abuse (CMS content was built into the AHIP content. Please note that you will still need to “attest” within the “Pledge of Compliance.”)
Learn more or consult the AHIP website.
Refer to the Certification User Guide for much more information.
Certify for both Aetna and Coventry Health Care at the same time with one easy to use website.
Call today for more information!