Mutual of Omaha
Mutual of Omaha is a full-service, multi-line provider of insurance and financial services products including disability income, long-term care and Medicare supplement insurance. Mutual has been serving the Medicare supplement market for 50 years, since Medicare began. Mutual is a leader in the Medicare Supplement market and its product is priced for competitiveness and price stability. In addition, its Medicare supplement electronic application (E-App) is extremely popular and is fast, easy and convenient. You’ll want to have this high-demand product in your portfolio. Medicare supplement is underwritten by Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates:
United of Omaha Life Insurance Company
A Mutual of Omaha company since 1926, United of Omaha Life Insurance Company offers a diversified portfolio of life insurance, long-term care, fixed annuities and Medicare supplement plans.
United World Life Insurance Company
A Mutual of Omaha company since 1983, United World Life Insurance Company offers specialty life insurance and Medicare supplement plans.
Omaha Insurance Company
Omaha Insurance Company offers health and accident coverage through direct marketing, Mutual of Omaha’s agency sales force and independent agent networks.
- Founded in 1909 and based in Omaha, Nebraska
- Fortune 500 company offering insurance and financial products and services to customers in all 50 states
- Nearly 4.8 million individual product customers
- More than 11 million members and 39,000 employer groups
- Solid financial ratings from leading agencies and a $3.2 billion statutory surplus
- Employs more than 5,800 talented associates in 43 states
- The company places a strong emphasis on community service and charitable giving, and the Mutual of Omaha Foundation was established in 2005 to support programs that help break the cycle of poverty
- Developed Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom for primetime TV in 1963, which exists today through an online web series
- Proud sponsor of professional golf